Little Window to Odisha - Prabhat Nath

Web Space Dedicated to my Odisha and Odia Language.

Welcome
This is Prabhat Nath from Odisha. Currently I live in Hyderabad (India) and work as a Software Developer.
If you are not big enough to lose, you are not big enough to win.
Google Search
Google
 
Feeds / Syndication
RSS / XML Feed

What is a feed?
Coming up...
 
Coming up...
 
Monday, May 07, 2007
Kalinga Samaj - Hyderabad
In Hyderabad Kalinga Samaj is located in Banjara Hills, Road No. 12.

Address:
Kalinga Cultural Trust
Kalinga Cultural Centre
Plot No 1269
Road No 12,
Banjara Hills
Hyderabad - 500034
Phone: 040 - 23303889

Labels:

posted by Name: Prabhat Nath @ 10:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Bhabani Maharana said…

    Jai Jagannath,

    I thank you for bringing the LORD to Hyderabad .

    I visited the Sri Jagannath Mandir last saturday and felt good.

    There is however a humble suggestion i.e if the floor area could be carpeted it would prevent devotees from getting hurt due to the intense heat during afternoon.

    My Prayers at the Lotus feet of Lord Jagannath.

    Bhabani

    Oracle Corp

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sir
    I want to donate some amount to the temple.It should be kept as fixed deposit and prasad should be offered to the lord every year on a specific day mentioned by me from the accrued interest .Thus if the scheme is opened the prasad contributions will be coming and the trust will have no problem in managing it round the year.people can choose the data of birth,marriage anniversary day etc and they can also have prasad on that day.I suggest an amount of 5-10 thousan for the purpose.
    Pl.intimate me in whose favour I have to send the cq.the jagannath temple at hauz khaus ,newdelhi has also adopted this scheme and is successfully managing the prasad expenditures round the year.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Name: Prabhat Nath
Home: Location: Hyderabad, India
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Categories
Archives
For your PC
Links